No two days are the same at VG. You will need to be organised, be detail orientated, work under your own initiative yet seamlessly with your team towards the completion of team goals and constantly look for ways to do things better, faster or more efficiently.
Risk mitigation is part of our DNA; we will guide you and help you gain more specialist and technical knowledge across our solutions, awareness of the industry’s evolving legal and regulatory landscape and proactively identify and report risks and concerns in a timely manner to ensure that VG upholds the highest level possible of compliance and reputation.
You will have your own goals, both personal and professional; as part of the VG family you be offered support, professional qualifications and mentoring to build a successful career and fulfil your ambitions.
- Attending meetings with clients and/or their advisers, always with the support of a Manager, in order to develop relationships with them.
- Ensure that accounts relating to your client’s portfolio companies are prepared and approved in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with applicable companies law requirements.
- Responsible for the efficient day-to-day management of all clients’ affairs in accordance with the terms of appointment including the maintenance of all relevant records.
- Complete tasks that arise as a result of the Compliance Team undertaking client reviews and other internal control reviews in a timely and efficient manner.
- Undertake transactions as delegated and refer to the Manager for technical assistance, where required.
- Responsible for providing any other relevant information to the clients and/or their adviser or to third parties at the request of the client.
Skills, knowledge and expertise
- 2 years’ minimum experience of Finance Industry Business.
- Relevant professional qualification.