No two days are the same at VG. You will need to be organised, be detail orientated, work under your own initiative yet seamlessly with your team towards the completion of team goals and constantly look for ways to do things better, faster or more efficiently.
Risk mitigation is part of our DNA; you will maintain specialist and technical knowledge across our solutions, awareness of the industry’s evolving legal and regulatory landscape and proactively identify and report risks and concerns in a timely manner to ensure that VG upholds the highest level possible of compliance and reputation.
You will have your own goals, both personal and professional; as part of the VG family you be offered support, professional qualifications and mentoring to build a successful career and fulfil your ambitions.
- Ensuring that all client administration and service matters are attended to in accordance with the VG’s procedures manual and relevant client agreements, other documents and regulatory requirements,
- Attendance at meetings with clients and/or their advisers, usually with a Manager or Director, including assisting with the preparation of board packs and drafting of board meeting minutes where applicable,
- Attend to correspondence with clients and/or their advisers on all matters in a timely and efficient manner,
- Ensure that agreed reporting deliverables relating to client activities are prepared in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with agreed requirements,
- Responsible for providing any other relevant information to the clients and/or their advisers or to third parties at the request of the client under the guidance of a more senior member of the team,
- Undertake client transactions, expected to include (but not restricted to) investment transactions, payments and investor transactions, liaising with investment advisers and intermediaries as required.
Skills, knowledge and expertise
- It is not necessary for the post holder to undertake study, however, to further their career, they will be expected to obtain relevant professional qualifications,
- A proven track record experience, working with private and/or corporate clients in a Funds context.
- An understanding of applicable fund regulations, establishment procedures and compliance matter. Effective use and working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of programs and recordkeeping systems, being able to quickly accustom themselves with other relevant software packages.