No two days are the same at VG. In this busy team you will need to be organised, be detail orientated, work under your own initiative yet seamlessly with your team towards the completion of team goals and constantly look for ways to do things better, faster, or more efficiently.
As the designated team leader, you will be required to ensure that you and your team carry out all administration duties that would be expected including, the execution of applicable agreements, the holding of board meetings, preparation of quarterly cashflows (and applicable reconciliations) along with oversight of VAT returns and payment of applicable fees and costs as become due. At the same time, you must ensure that all legal requirements of each entity is adhered to and further, alongside the accounting team, that where applicable all accounting records are maintained correctly.
Skills, knowledge and expertise
- A positive work attitude with excellent and strong commitment to client service
- Abilty to support and inspire your colleagues with their career progression
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with own initiative and make day-to-day decisions, whilst recognising when to request assistance
- Ability to work under pressure (when required, as dictated by unusually high client activity) and meet client deadlines
- Ability to prioritise work and assist less experienced staff where necessary
- Possess a high level of integrity and diplomacy
- Ability to lead a small team and direct them as required
- Good organisation and administrative skills and a willingness and desire to develop and succeed