No two days are the same at VG. You will need to be organized, be detail orientated, work under your own initiative yet seamlessly with your team towards the completion of team goals and constantly look for ways to do things better, faster or more efficiently.
Risk mitigation is part of our DNA; you will maintain specialist and technical knowledge across our solutions, awareness of the industry’s evolving legal and regulatory landscape and proactively identify and report risks and concerns in a timely manner to ensure that VG upholds the highest level possible of compliance and reputation.
You will have your own goals, both personal and professional; as part of the VG family you be offered support, professional qualifications and mentoring to build a successful career and fulfil your ambitions.
- Take direct administrative responsibility for a diverse portfolio of structures.
- Develop, maintain and optimise professional relationships with clients, intermediaries and internal contacts through delivery of a consistent and seamless client experience to maximise client retention.
- Play a constructive role within the wider business, assist the line manager/director with day-to-day client management.
- Maintain the highest level of trust and company administration to minimise business risk and to adhere to a culture of compliance with policies and appropriate risk management.
Skills, knowledge and expertise
- Will ideally have or be working towards a professional qualification e.g. ICSA, ACA, ACIB, STEP or a legal qualification.
- A proven track record of trust and administration experience working with private and corporate clients.
- Strong understanding of applicable trust and company regulations, establishment procedures and compliance issues.
- Effective use and working knowledge of Microsoft suite, systems and relevant software packages.