No two employees are ever the same. Each has a different set of priorities, motivations and working patterns. Of course, it’s much easier to be sensitive to these needs when you’re independent. At VG, we encourage every voice to be heard. We’re a tight team of diverse individuals, each with different perspectives. We listen to these voices to shape our culture, our actions and a suite of benefits to be enjoyed by every VG employee.
If you’d like to learn more about life at VG, or if you’re looking to get a foot in the door, we’d love to talk.
Be original. Be brilliant. Be VG.
When you grow, we grow
When you are ready to step up, we will give you the time and financial support you need to pursue relevant professional accreditations, including, but not limited to, CGI (ICSA)/STEP/ACCA and ICA.
- Work from home two days a week every week
- Flexible hours to fit work around your life
- Regular opportunities for our team and their families to socialise
- 23 days standard holiday minimum plus guaranteed time off between Christmas and New Year
- One day of extra holiday when you move house (once a year only)
- One day of extra holiday if you get married (once in a career only)
- When you stay with us for ten years or more, the holidays and loyalty rewards start to pile up.
- In-house Mental Health First Aiders trained to identify and support individuals in need of help
- Quarterly wellbeing programmes to encourage physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- We offer the most comprehensive Channel Islands Private Healthcare scheme, an employee funded dental health scheme and free annual eye tests at Specsavers (or £25 reimbursement for an eye test with your preferred optician)
- Discounted Corporate Fitness First Membership
- We offer top quartile salaries
- After two years of service with us, we’ll cover the conveyancing fee on the purchase or sale
- Pension – non-contributory of 8% with AVCs (personal contributions) up to a maximum of 15% (eligible after your first anniversary)
- Discretionary bonus annually
The non-contractual benefits stated within the above and any offer or contract of employment are subject to change from time to time and at the discretion of VG.